Feliway Calming Spray for Cats is a clinically proven solution to help calm and relax your cat during travels or visits to the vet and allows convenient and targeted management of the areas marked by your cat with urine or scratching in your home. When cats feel comfortable in their environment, they rub their cheeks against objects, leaving a message known as facial pheromones. This "happy marker" provides reassurance to the cats. Feliway is a synthetic replica of that pheromone and conveys this reassuring message to all cats. It is clinically proven to help reduce stress in kittens and adult cats that leads to inappropriate behaviors such as urine marking and scratching.
- Helps reduce signs of stress related to travel and vet visits
- Helps reduce urine markings and scratching
- Helps adjust to changes at home, such as new surroundings, new family members or pet
- Suitable for cats of all ages - from young kittens to older cats
- Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (8 sprays/use)
- Each application lasts 4-5 hours
Feline Facial Pheromone (F3) Analog: 10%
Ethanol: 60 mL
Directions for Use:
For scratching and urine spraying, thoroughly clean area then spray 8-10 pumps of Feliway directly on the objects your cat is marking. Re-apply every 4-5 hours as needed until the behavior stops.
To help reduce signs of stress while traveling or going to the vet, spray 8-10 pumps directly inside the carrier 15 minutes prior to introducing the cat. Reapply every 4-5 hours as needed.
* Ingredients listed are for informational purposes only and are subject to change by the manufacturer.