Adaptil Calming Spray for Dogs is a clinically proven solution to help calm and relax your dog while traveling such as visits to the vet. Mother dogs naturally emit a scent to their puppies known as the dog appeasing pheromone. This "happy scent" is a strong signal of security and comfort to puppies as they face new challenges. Adaptil is a synthetic replica of that pheromone and is clinically proven to help reduce signs of stress in puppies and adult dogs including panting, shaking, vomiting, etc. Spray in the car 15 minutes prior to letting your dog inside.
- Helps reduce signs of travel stress including panting, shaking, vomiting, etc.
- Helps reduce signs of stress related to veterinary visits
- Helps increase focus during training
- Suitable for dogs of all ages - from young puppies to older dogs
- Each 60 mL bottle delivers about 50 applications (8 sprays/use)
- Each application lasts 4-5 hours
Canine Appeasing Pheromone Analogue: 2%
Isopropanol: 60 mL
Directions for Use:
To help reduce signs of stress during travel, spray 8-10 pumps in the car 15 minutes prior to introducing the dog. Re-apply every 4-5 hours as needed.
* Ingredients listed are for informational purposes only and are subject to change by the manufacturer.